How would you like to drink fresh-squeezed orange juice from the orange you just peeled, enjoy the smell of lavender in your freshly laundered sheets, and decorate your home with dozens of ceramic chickens? No? Well, that’s what I thought when my boyfriend Matt first told me about the quirky farmhouse he wanted to buy near LA’s Venice Beach. How quirky can it be? I asked him skeptically, imagining only a couple hand-painted cow-shaped bottle openers and macramé owls hanging from hooks in the kitchen.
There’s an App for That
It’s not every day that you find a farmhouse that lets you drink and decorate with chickens, but in Los Angeles, there’s an app for that. The Quirky LA Farmhouse is a unique and fun place to spend an afternoon, and it’s one of the top ways to experience some of the best that the city has to offer. If you’re looking for a quirky and fun place to drink and decorate with chickens, this is the place for you. With over 10 years of history and success in the area, this is a favorite among locals and tourists alike. Plus, they’re open year-round!
Grow Strong Roots
The first step to starting your own farm is to grow strong roots. This means finding a piece of land that you can call home and making sure it has the right amount of space, sunlight, and water for your plants. Once you’ve found the perfect spot, it’s time to start planting! But how do you know what type of plants are best for your location?
Our friends at Plants My Home know all about plant variety, so we reached out to them to get their top tips on which crops are best suited for each region in California. When looking for top ways Drinking (and Decorating) with Chickens in a Quirky LA Farmhouse, one thing they suggest is growing fruit trees like avocados and oranges because they produce fruit year-round while other crops only produce seasonally.
As well as bearing fruit, these trees also provide shade to keep the temperature down during summer months. Another option is citrus trees like lemons or limes – these have an amazing fragrance and provide fresh juice year-round.
Do It Yourself
The best way to drink (and decorate) with chickens in a Quirky LA Farmhouse is to do it yourself. Here are five top ways to get started:
- Raise your own chickens. This way, you’ll know exactly where your eggs come from and can be sure they’re fresh. Plus, you’ll get to enjoy the company of these friendly animals.
- Build a chicken coop. This will give your chickens a safe place to sleep and lay their eggs. It’s also helpful for when you want to keep them warm during the winter or cool during the summer.
- Sell your eggs at a local farmers market or supermarket. Selling your eggs helps offset some of the cost of raising chickens and provides income for any extra feed that might be needed. If you have more than one type of egg, try marketing them separately as this may help increase sales potential.
Recycle, Reuse, Reduce and Upcycle
One of the top ways to reduce your carbon footprint is to recycle, reuse and upcycle as much as possible. And what better way to do that than by drinking (and decorating) with chickens in a quirky LA farmhouse? Not only will you be reducing your carbon footprint, but you’ll also get to enjoy some truly unique décor.
The house is furnished entirely with second-hand furniture found on Craigslist or at flea markets and has been decorated using repurposed materials like old mailboxes turned into lamps, old maps into wallpaper, and white walls made colorful through paint drips. But don’t worry about not being able to match the decor–chickens roam free throughout the house and leave their mark on everything they touch!
Keep it Simple
Starting a business can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are five simple steps to get you started:
- Write a business plan. This will help you formalize your idea and streamline the business creation process.
- Research the competition. Knowing who your competition is and what they’re doing will help you create a unique selling proposition for your business.
- Choose a legal structure. This will determine how you file taxes and how much liability protection you have. For example, if you go with an LLC, then your personal assets would not be at risk in case of a lawsuit against the company.
- Pick a name for your company. Once you’ve come up with a catchy name, do some Google searches to make sure no one else has already taken that name as their domain name or trademarked it.
Be Your Own Home Stylist
- If you’re looking for a unique and quirky drinking spot in LA, look no further than the Chick-Inn. This farmhouse-style bar is complete with its own flock of chickens that you can drink and decorate with.
- The Chick-Inn is the perfect place to let your inner home stylist out. With chicken-themed decor everywhere, you can help design the perfect space for your next party or event.
Put yourself out there
If you’re looking for a truly unique drinking experience, look no further than the Quirky LA Farmhouse. This one-of-a-kind bar allows you to drink (and decorate) with chickens in a quirky farmhouse setting. With a constantly rotating cocktail menu, there’s something for everyone here. The cocktails are made by knowledgeable bartenders and are served out of glass milk bottles that hang from wire. As if that wasn’t enough, guests can enjoy fresh eggs from the hen house or take home some fresh produce from their garden!
8 )Have Fun!
- Have you ever wanted to drink and decorate with chickens? Well, now you can at this quirky LA farmhouse!
- This unique home lets you get up close and personal with the chickens while you enjoy a cold beverage.
- The best part is that you can help decorate the farmhouse too!
- If you’re looking for a fun and unique experience, this is definitely the place for you. 5. So what are you waiting for? Visit Drinking (and Decorating) with Chickens in a Quirky LA Farmhouse today!